You’re here quite fast, aren’t you?
I have the same thought every month: is it already …?
It’s unbelievable how fast it goes and I realize it more since I started making this kind of posts.
I guess that’s a good thing!
As usual I sum up the special thing I’ve done the past month (May) and the goals I’ve reached.
- I actually ate more healthy! I drunk way less soda then other months so yay for me.
- I made an inspiration book, but it isn’t finished yet. I’ll show you in a blog post once!
- I commented more on other blogs than usual and the comments I gave weren’t superficial (at least I think they weren’t!)
- I went to Antwerp and I took my Nikon without breaking it. Click here for the post!
In June I will:
- study really hard for my exams (which start 14/06 and end 24/06)
- do nothing than studying because I absolutaly want to pass this year (logical, right?)
- swim in our very own swimming pool because the works are almost finished!
willwon’t post a lot (I think) because of my exams
- go to the seaside for 2 days to celebrate my best friend’s sweet 16
- (at least I hope I will) finish my 4th grade in high school
Music I listened to:
- Far from never – The pretty reckless
- All this dancing around – Triggerfinger
- Instant Flowers – Roadburg
- E.T. – Katy Perry
- Judas – Lady Gaga
- Misguided Ghosts – Paramore
Never shown pictures of this month:
I really hope I’ll pass my exams and that you guys understand that I won’t be able to make big photography posts and so on.
Big hug and a happy June,
Ps: if you haven’t yet, please fill this in!